It's not actually breaking changes, just after this version highly recommend to use NexT with at least Hexo v3.5.0 or higher for avoid all possible bugs.
Hexo v3.5.0 also provides:
uglifyjs2.4 security vulnerability: hexojs/hexo#2949
- Additional templates support which will be used in next NexT releases.
P.S. You can still use old Hexo versions, but NexT will not guarantee in future releases for correct rendering.
footer.powered.version option to display Hexo version in footer. (#214, 8c139bef2ce84e86d7cbf791d286e02243629642)
- Added post edit button (#208, 30bccfc87578510c55774064b3e7994df90e019b)
- Added support for
- Added copy codeblock button (#234, #238)
- Update guide for creating releases in CONTRIBUTING.MD (#213)
- Remove unused language files. (1d89f8f779affa71ff576657c944f99260be8a68)
- Updated translations for core languages. (#211, #235)
- Increase page loading performance by refactor
Refactored files hierarchy for header components. (#221)
- Fix for default language if no
languagein Hexo config defined. (#210)
default.ymlto link it. (adc76b799fc16996b117d8c81b34127a4149fb34)
- Refactored menu items & badges.
Fixed bug with appear dot in submenu with disabled badges in Pisces/Gemini schemes. (#229)
For full changes, see the comparison between 6.1.0 and 6.2.0
Detailed changes for NexT v6.2.0